<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5211428825295842517?origin\x3dhttp://deepsinkingfeeling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

chapter satu. bagian tiga.

Selasa, 01 Januari 2008

Who’s Ninda? I asked the same question yesterday.


She’s only the sluttiest, freakiest girl in our high school. Istilahnya kalo pake bahasa Indonesia, norak. You know, rambut smoothing, make sepatu yang ada haknya buat kesekolah, rok pendek dan kaus kaki panjang dan..makeup. You thought those girls don’t exist? Gua pikir juga cewek kayak gitu adanya di sinetron. But they do exist, though it’s not clear what is the point of their existence. I'm not being mean, i'm just too opinionated.


I saw them, in places that we used to be. Maybe talking about things that we used to talk about. Yeah kita udah putus, dan I guess it isnt cheating, but this is after he acted like he wants me back. How could he let her take my place? I assure myself thats because she’s easy. Seharusnya gua tahu gua nggak bisa berharap apa-apa dari laki-laki yang juga tidak berharap apa-apa.

Jadi sekarang gua kembali ke realita gua sebagai mahasiswi lajang 19 tahun, dengan indeks prestasi 2.05 dan sangat-sangat buruk tata bahasanya.

Ah tai.

It’s the wrong time.

Nothing matters now. Everything I’ve done to be with him. Doesn’t mean shit. Everything that he has done for me, he’ll do to some other slut. Dia bilang dia perlu lo. Dia bilang lo adalah hal yang paling baik yang terjadi di kehidupannya dia. Lo percaya? You buy that shit? You seriously buy that shit?

Leave me out with the waste

This is not what I do

It’s the wrong kind of place

To be cheating on you

It’s the wrong time

She’s pouring me through

It’s a small crime

And ive got no excuse

four

Label:

leave a comment